Tips to increase website traffic
Nowadays, where everything has become online, nowadays everyone wants to make their own blog or their own website. When we started Chulbul Design Bolg,
So we also had the same purpose that how can we reach the people of their benefit, and we always try to give good information to all our visitors.
If you also have a website, or you have just started your new blog, and you want to increase traffic to your website, then today we are going to tell you how you can increase traffic to your website.
In this post, we will talk about some easy ways to increase your blog traffic like an expert.
Not like other articles on increasing website traffic, we are going to tell you only those tips which we ourselves have used to increase our website traffic every month. So let’s know the tips to increase website traffic.
1. Build an audience profile to understand your users
Before you start creating content for your blog, it is important to spend some time understanding your target audience and what they are looking for.
You can quickly build an audience framework by answering the following questions:
- Who is your target audience? (Who do you want to show your content to)
- What problems are you facing that you can help solve?
- What kind of content are you looking for?
- How would you ideally try to find answers to your questions?
2. Do Keyword Research to Plan Your Content Strategy
Keyword research is something that is used by content and SEO experts. It helps you find specific words and sentences that users type into Google and other search engines to find the content they are looking for.
You have to decide whether the phase you are going to do has been done before and if yes then what can you do in it which is different from other people’s content. Do research about these things.
- Find words or topics that people are looking for
- Search about some good and unique things.
- Learn from your competitors and beat them with better content.
3. Create a good and useful content
The most important thing is that what you are writing or making on your website, it should be of good quality so that the search engine also gives priority to it.
You have to write good things on your site, you have to create content on such topics which will be useful for people so that people read from it and keep visiting your website again and again so that the engagement of users in your site is maintained.
When you write a blog, keep in mind that you should have complete knowledge about what you are going to write. You should give your visitors something of their use, and not give anything that is not of their use, in this case your website traffic will be reduced.
4. Make Your Content or Blog Readable
By making your content or blog readable, we mean that whatever you are writing, it should reach your users well, whatever you are writing, whatever you are writing about, you should write it well. Is,
And you have to write in such a way that people can understand it, whether you write in English or Hindi, you have to write in such a way that people can understand, and it is easy for them to read that thing.
Follow these things to write a good blog
- Write short Sentences and Paragraphs which are easy to read.
- Use good fonts, so that users can understand what they have written.
- Write your content according to SEO, for this you can use Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Use images, infographics, and videos in your blog, it gives good engagement on the site, and your users also like it.
5. Learn about SEO and implement it on your website
You should also do good research about SEO – Search Engine Optimization, because with the help of SEO, you will be able to improve the ranking of your website and, you will also be able to increase your website traffic.
We recommend using Yoast SEO plugin for all WordPress websites. This is the best SEO and website optimization plugin. It includes all the SEO features for free that you will need on your website. And by using it, you can bring good traffic to your website.
Related:- What is SEO? About SEO
6. Learn to Write Good Headlines
You have written good content for your blog, but is the headline or title you have entered, that is good? Is the title you have written attractive?
You have to write Title or Headline AC, so that if someone reads that Headline, then they cannot stop themselves from reading your article. The headline should always be similar to your article, and you will also get help in SEO.
A good blog post is better than a headline and gets more clicks. Whereas a normal and boring headline is ignored, and users are likely to scroll through it and open another post.
7. Do Internal Linking of Posts
Internal linking to all your posts or articles so that the user does not run away, and remains on your site, you will get a lot of benefits by doing internal linking.
When you have started writing great posts, it is important to link your articles to your existing blog posts. This is called internal linking, and it plays a huge role in SEO.
Why is Internal Linking so important?
- Internal linking helps Google understand the context and relationship between all the articles on your website. And helps to increase your ranking.
- By doing internal linking, the page views in your blog increase and the bounce rate is reduced.
- There are very few such sites that allow linking on their site, so we should do internal linking on our own site.
8. Optimize your website to speed up and speed up the load time
In the fast-growing world nowadays, no one wants to wait too long for a website to load. If your website is slow, users will leave your website before it even loads.
Search engines like Google also consider website speed and page load time as one of the important ranking factors.
To ensure that your website loads fast or not, you need to optimize your WordPress performance. This means you need to use caching, avoid unnecessary bloat, and optimize your images as well.
9. Keep sharing your old articles on social media.
If you like writing a good blog, you probably only publish one article a day, which means that for another day, there will be no updates from you on social media.
So for this, you should also keep sharing your old articles on your social media, or now you can also share articles by creating a group on WhatsApp.
This will help you to get more traffic from social media by increasing your website traffic and keeping your profile better.
10. Create Online Groups for Your Blog or Site
Another way to generate good traffic for your blog is to start your own online group. You can use free platforms like Facebook, and LinkedIn WhatsApp and invite your users to join.
As your community grows, so will your blog. The community participants in your group will help you promote your blog on their own social media profiles.
You can create groups on Facebook or Whatsapp and share your articles by adding your users to them.
So, friends, these were some tips to increase website traffic, we will continue to add good things to it, and will keep giving you new information, diet, you have not understood anything, or you want to ask us something, So you can ask us in the comment box given below.